Translate

Thursday, January 23, 2014

New To Streaming But Not Gaming

Hello everyone. I just want to take a moment to let you know a little bit more about my gaming background. I have been gaming since the 1980's. I have many gaming systems.

Gaming Systems I've Had:  

Atari
Nintendo
Hand Helds
Sega (Genesis)
Playstation's
Xbox's

So I am by no means a noob to the world of gaming. I just haven't tried to make it my full time job until now. Working from home has been a huge dream of mine for many years, I just never knew what to do from home. Now I have a damn good idea what it is I want to do on a full time basis, and that is stream and make videos. It is never to late and just because I am 35 doesn't mean I can't, so to all you haters out there.....KISS MY ASS!

People always do something you love, well that is what I am going to do and make my dreams a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment